Mental health is still manly. The stigma around men's mental health is that self-care and taking care of your mental health is not manly or as important as it is for women. Being in touch with your feelings and emotions does not make you any less of a man or manly. Your feelings and emotions are still valid, no matter what gender you are. Let this hoodie be a reminder for you when you need it.
The Mental Health Is Still Manly is a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, style with your outfits, and help comfort you when you need it.
- Double-lined hood
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
Washing Instructions and Materials:
- 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester
- We recommend washing this item inside-out with similar items on a delicate setting in cold water.
- Hang dry or low-heat tumble dry if necessary.
Product Size Guide:
Measure one of your own similar products at home and compare it with the measurements you see in this guide. Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm).